Aaron has been asking me to alter/scrap him a mailbox for a while. At first, I really didn't know what direction I wanted to go with the look of the mailbox. I didn't want it too kiddy, so I had to drop using the Cosmo Cricket "robot" paper I already had on hand (had to be mindful of my 21 day financial fast). To cover the mailbox, I used a lot of MME papers. The postcards are actually not postcards, it's patterned 'postcard' paper cut up (which explains the different sizes of the cards). I used twine to cover all the seams of the mailbox, and coated the entire box with Royal Coat Satin decoupage finish to seal it all. I'm looking forward to altering more often too..